Panorama's

ImageDedicated forum to share your older or thematic photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your older or theme-based aviation photos, under the same conditions as the parent forum. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).
Tyno
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Type of spotter: Cargo
Subscriber Scramble: Tyno

Panorama's

Post by Tyno »

I believe there isn't a topic for this theme, so here a Panorama's topic. If you also got some aviation related panorama's shots, show them here.

I will start with the first shot, a shot of schiphol Plaza at night.

Bigger version (20000x1493)

This was one of the shots i want to shoot for long time. So three weaks ago on a early saterday morning i got to the Mac at runway 27. This photo was shot with a 5DII and a 500mm F4.5L, it's a merge of 13 shots. I think the result is good, although one of the used shot got some yellew and bleu stripes (probibaly caushed by a bus).
My pictures @ Flickr
Derice
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: F3
Subscriber Scramble: Derice

Re: Panorama's

Post by Derice »

Fantastic shot! :)
mirage 69
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: F3
Subscriber Scramble: mirage 69

Re: Panorama's

Post by mirage 69 »

Nice, made one on my last trip to Florennes, just one because I don't want to forget:

Grtz Rene

Return to “Aviation Photos - Thematic & non-actual”