Las Vegas 26/3 CIVIL

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Indiaecho
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: airliners and biz jets
Subscriber Scramble: No

Las Vegas 26/3 CIVIL

Post by Indiaecho »

Hi,

Next up after my trip to Atlanta (see separate post) was a (freezing cold!) day in Las Vegas.

Spirit A319 N529NK was one of the first aircraft I saw:-

N529NKby IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

There are not many airports left that include the Boeing 747SP on the residents list:-

VQ-BMS by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The Luxor's Sphinx kept an eye on the biz jet trafic:-

N2091 by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The wonderfully enigmatic EG&G 737s kept coming and going:-

N319BD by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The international highlight was Korean 777 HL4526:-

HL7526 by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The domestic highlight was my first Hawaiian A330:-

N386HA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The was a never ending supply of Southwest 737s, including N727SW:-

N727SW by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Fed Ex MD-10 N308FE arrived and reminded me that it was getting late, so it was time to return to the terminal to warm up and catch my flight to LA:-

N308FE by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I hope the photos are of interest - more can be found at https://www.flickr.com/photos/indiaecho ... 543748782/

Neil
Erik V
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Subscriber Scramble: Erik V

Re: Las Vegas 26/3 CIVIL

Post by Erik V »

I like them Neil; not only the photo's but the whole report! It fuels my wish to visit these airports somewhere in the future.

Erik
But the game never ends when your whole world depends on the turn of a friendly card

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”