Los Angeles - LAX - 27/3/14 - CIV

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Indiaecho
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: airliners and biz jets
Subscriber Scramble: No

Los Angeles - LAX - 27/3/14 - CIV

Post by Indiaecho »

Hi,

After my visit to Las Vegas, the next (and final) stop on my trip was to one of my favourite aviation locations - Imperial Hill in the Los Angeles suburb of El Segundo which affords a great view of the comings and goings at Los Angeles International.

I hadn't been there long before this hobbit arrived from New Zealand:-

ZK-OKP by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Several of American's new A.321s were coming and going on the airline's transcontinental services:-

N102NN by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

A couple of United's 787s were around, including N29907

N29907 by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

There is plenty of far eastern traffic at Los Angeles, including Thai 777s:-

HS-TJT by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

TACA Airbus N990TA was one of several Central American aircraft:-

N990TA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

There is never long to wait for a Delta aircraft - there were few 747s though:-

N670US by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

El Al 777 4X-ECB taking off over the theme building:-

4X-ECB by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

This Horizon / Alaska Dash Eight is painted in a Montana Bobcats livery;-

N403QX by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

3 Copa 737s visited:-

HP-1832CMP by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The 900 variant of the 737 is still fairly rare on our side of the Atlantic, but there are plenty of United and Delta examples at LA:-

N809DN by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

There are still plenty of American Airlines aircraft in the 'old' livery, including N690AA wearing a yellow ribbon:-

N690AA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I hope the photos are of interest - tons more can be found at https://www.flickr.com/photos/indiaecho ... ?details=1

Neil

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”