Help to fill in the blanks

ImageLogs, tripreports and news from Canada and the USA. Civil and military jointly in one forum.

Forum rules
ward.r8@sky.com
Subscriber Scramble: Bob Ward

Help to fill in the blanks

Post by ward.r8@sky.com »

Hello all,
I'm just back from a couple of weeks in Canada and have a few blanks in my logs that I hope you can help me fill.

CFB Comox Sunday 8 Sep 24;
Sitting on the ramp was a Huey in tiger stripes, which looked superb. A local spotter told me it was from CFB Bagotville, and there for a SAR meet later that week. Also there was a USCG HC27J 2713. Trying to read a red serial off a yellow/orange background was hard. I think it was 146439. If someone could confirm this that would be great.

Victoria Airport 11 Sep 24.
In the far distance I saw a Bo737, marked as DH Company of Canada. I can't get the registration off my pictures as he resolution isn't good enough. Again, help would be appreciated.

Ottawa airport Friday 20 Sep 24.
Taxi-ing onto stand I saw what I think was a CC330 Husky parked away from the main terminal. The only picture I got was very blurred, and unusable. If one of you could confirm the sighting, along with a serial that would be great.

Thanks in anticipation
Regards
Bob :D :)
EHAM
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: Joost de Wit

Re: Help to fill in the blanks

Post by EHAM »

ward.r8@sky.com wrote: 06 Oct 2024, 12:50 Hello all,
I'm just back from a couple of weeks in Canada and have a few blanks in my logs that I hope you can help me fill.

Victoria Airport 11 Sep 24.
In the far distance I saw a Bo737, marked as DH Company of Canada. I can't get the registration off my pictures as he resolution isn't good enough. Again, help would be appreciated.
I guess C-FPHS
Joost de Wit
AZSpotter

Post by AZSpotter »

Hi.

The Boeing 737 is C-FPHS (c/n 24970).
ward.r8@sky.com
Subscriber Scramble: Bob Ward

Post by ward.r8@sky.com »

Thank you - two to go!
K2G
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Subscriber Scramble: K2G

Post by K2G »

ward.r8@sky.com wrote: 06 Oct 2024, 12:50

CFB Comox Sunday 8 Sep 24;
Sitting on the ramp was a Huey in tiger stripes, which looked superb. A local spotter told me it was from CFB Bagotville, and there for a SAR meet later that week. Also there was a USCG HC27J 2713. Trying to read a red serial off a yellow/orange background was hard. I think it was 146439. If someone could confirm this that would be great.
It is 146439

Return to “Spotting Canada & USA”